Contracts and Rentals
To reserve space for use of school facilities for community functions a facility use application and approval must be received.
1. All groups will notify Natalie Staten in the Facilities Department at 540-853-6302 (phone), 540-853-2845 (fax) or email@example.com to verify an application has been received. A timely submission of the facility use application with date(s) of event(s) and requested location(s) will help in speeding up the approval process.
2. Groups are not to contact the school/location directly. Natalie Staten is your contact as it relates to facility use.
3. Natalie Staten will contact the school/location to determine if dates are available and to request permission from the principal for the event.
4. Please submit all facility request within 14 business days of the requested date(s).
1. Contract must be filled out prior to event.
2. Balance of contract will be paid in full before event unless payment arrangements have been made.
3. Priority of facility use:
B. Parks and Recreation Department
C. Outside Groups
Application for Rental of School Facility
RCPS Requirements for Use of School Facilities-pdf
RCPS Facilities Use Protocols
RCPS Facilities Use Application - pdf
RCPS Facilities Use Application - MS Word
Facilities Rental Contact Information
Ruffner Operations Center Roanoke City Public Schools
3601 Ferncliff Avenue, N.W.; Room #104 Attn: Accounts Payable
Roanoke, VA 24017 40 Douglass Ave
(540) 853-6302 Roanoke, VA 24012
|Last Updated: 4/23/13|